- 2024 Course Sequence Chart GSE
- MAT 2023-2024 academic calendar
- 2024 FERPA-Release of Information Form
- 2024-2025 Financial Aid Info MAT
- 2024-2025 MAT Financial Aid Application
- Guide to Banner and Accounts
- Forward Covenant Email – Instructions
Remember: the registration period is April 15 through May 15; late registration is May 16 through May 26. Registration forms must be received by the MAT office on or before May 15 to avoid a late registration fee. No registrations will be accepted after May 26.
To register, please submit:
- MAT Registration Form
- FERPA Release of Information Form – MAT
- MAT Financial Aid Application and MAT Employee Reimbursement Form
- Submit forms with payment. Options available are:
- By scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment.
- By mail to Master of Arts in Teaching, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit payable to Covenant College.
Registration Next Steps:
Once your registration documents have been received by the MAT office, you will receive information to access Canvas where pre-campus course materials are housed for the summer courses.
Tuition will be assessed May 27 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the summer session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis.
A meal schedule is posted each week and the schedule varies week by week. Please contact Lindsey Fain if additional information is needed: email@example.com.