Mark your calendar–Information about arrival to campus, welcome dinner and convocation for the on-campus session. Dinner and Convocation are Sunday, June 26, 2022; RSVP event!
- 2022 FERPA-Release of Information–MEd –required with registration
- 2022 On-campus Housing
- 2022 Tuition, Fees, and Payment
- 2022 Registration Form –required for registration
- 2022-2023 Hybrid Program Calendar
- 2022 Course Sequence Chart GSE–the on-campus course schedule
- 2022 Book list for MEd Courses
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid Information MEd–required if applying for financial aid
- 2022-2023 MEd Financial Aid App–required if applying for financial aid
- Employee Reimbursement Form
- 2022 Guide to Banner and Accounts
- 2022 Forward Covenant Email–Instructions
- 2021-2022 Course Completion Dates–Schedule of when each MEd course concludes in the post-campus session (please refer to course syllabus as well)
- 2022-2023 Course Completion Dates–Schedule of when each MEd course concludes in the post-campus session (please refer to course syllabus as well)
- Disability Accommodation Application
Remember: the registration period is February 15 through April 15; late registration is April 16 through May 1. Registration forms must be received by the MEd office on or before April 15 to avoid a late registration fee. No registrations will be accepted after May 1.
To register, please submit:
- 2022 Registration form and payment
- FERPA Release of Information form
- MEd Financial Aid Application and Employment Reimbursement–if applicable
- If you are eligible for the Tuition Grant Plan, please make sure that the appropriate administrator at your school has submitted the required letter to Lindsey Fain either by mail or email. Once the letter has been received, the tuition grant will be awarded.
- Submit forms with payment:
- by scan to firstname.lastname@example.org, paying the deposit by e-check, credit card or PayPal. To pay by e-check or credit card, go to scots.covenant.edu/paystudentbill.html. Be sure to include your Banner ID with identification of payment.
- by mail to Master of Education, Covenant College, 14049 Scenic Highway, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750. Include check for tuition deposit, payable to Covenant College.
Registration Next Steps:
Once your registration documents have been received by the MEd office, you will be emailed conformation of the courses for which you are registered, and access to Canvas where you will find pre-campus course materials. Canvas is a course learning management system.
Tuition will be assessed May 1 at which time the entire balance is due (interest begins accruing at the end of June on any unpaid balance).
Meals during the on-campus session are available for purchase on a meal-by-meal basis.
A meal schedule is posted each week and varies from week to week. For on-campus resident students, kitchens are available in Maclelland and Rymer Halls for simple cooking. More information is made available to MEd students closer to the on-campus session.
Please contact Lindsey Fain if additional information is needed. email@example.com